OCHCH Center for Excellence
The OCHCH Center for Excellence provides an unparalleled opportunity to support the educational needs of home care and hospice agencies in Ohio – with our industry vendors/partners at the forefront, leading the charge towards excellence!
Opened in May 2014, the Center for Excellence is a permanent educational facility at the OCHCH Headquarters, providing the ability to host our more than forty annual educational programs. We’ve offered our industry partners exclusive naming right opportunities and the ability to exhibit at our programs throughout the year. Both our partners and our agency members may reserve use of the center to host their own programs, inclusive of audiovisual services and assistance with discounted catering. OCHCH’s board and committee members will meet at the center as well, with thirty-four meetings scheduled throughout the year.
The support of our industry partners will cover the expense to develop and maintain the educational center, furthering OCHCH’s ability to develop cutting edge programming. Program attendees will have the excitement of visiting their association’s headquarters, rather than a workshop at a hotel, allowing them to stay apprised of current OCHCH policies and initiatives.
Have a suggestion for an educational program? Please contact OCHCH Director of Education Melissa Jacobs at (614) 885-0434 ext. 207 or e-mail email@example.com.
What Others Say
From past programs
- This seminar was very good. Great job!!
- Great program I felt like it was very beneficial. I feel like I learned a whole lot.
- More than I thought I would! Would like to come back in future to learn more.
The example scenarios were wonderful. Great to take with me and will use often.
- Learned so much and will apply to my daily activities.
- I think this was a wonderful program. I learned a lot of things I didn’t know.
- There are a lot of old processes that will need to be analyzed and modified based on the information I have learned.
- Learned a lot (better understanding) of the areas that were confusing to me for years.
- Patient, friendly speaker, extremely knowledgeable! Lots of helpful tips shared. Great program.
- I learned so much to improve the agency and staff at my HHA where I am the supervisor.
- My objectives were exceeded! Course exceeded my expectations. Great handouts and references. Instructor was quite knowledgeable and engaging.
- The speaker was very good. I enjoyed and learned a lot. Wow!
- Very informative, detailed information, answered questions, very knowledgeable.
- The presenter did a great job with this program. Great review for me as we prepare to open a sub-unit/branch.
- Great class! I learned a lot and this will really benefit me in my new position!